Being a part of one of our Life Groups will help you grow in your faith & prayer life, be challenged & encouraged in your faith, and build friendships & form bonds with other believers. Each group offers a dynamic, discussion driven environment where you will study God’s Word, pray for one another, and build lasting relationships. If you desire to connect and grow, we have a Life Group for you!
* All Sunday Morning/Evening groups use Lifeway’s Explore the Bible study.
- Emerge Group: 9:45am – Room C6, Co-Ed, Ages 18 and up
- Dan & Eric’s Group: 9:45am – Room B5, Co-Ed, Ages 30 and up
- Curtis’s Group: 9:45am – Room C8, Co-Ed, Ages 40 and up
- Tex’s Group: 9:45am – Gym, Co-Ed, Mixed ages
- Linda’s Group: 9:45am – Room C4, Women, Mixed ages
- Terry’s Group: 7pm – Online via Zoom, Co-Ed, Mixed ages
- Pastor John’s Group: 7pm – Room C-8, Topical studies, Men, All ages
- Women’s Group: 7pm – Room A-1-2, Video series study led by Ruby Phillips, Women, All ages, Seasonal
- Pastor Andy’s Group: 6:45pm – Sanctuary, Video series study, Co-Ed, Mixed ages
- Women’s Group: 9:30am – Room A-1-2, Video series study led by Pam Amos, Women, All ages, Seasonal